Full Day Colorado Springs Private Tour From Denver
First, take a small walk to gaze at the sights of Zebulon Pike and learn why it inspired Katherine Bates to write America the beautiful.
Explore the beauty of the Garden of the Gods, Enjoy the majestic park by walking through parts of the park and learn the exciting history of the park.
We will then stop for lunch. Continuing on to the visitor's centre where we will learn how the famous rocks were formed and their individual tales.
We will also try to make a stop for The Ghost Town Museum (If time permits).
- Ghost Town Museum stop in Old Colorado City
- Follow the trails through The Garden Of The Gods
- Visitors centre for 15 minute 3D movie on Colorado Springs
- Lunch in Old Colorado City
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your accommodation in Denver.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Guided visits to Garden of the Gods, Colorado springs and The Visitors Center or GoG Trading Post
- Expert Guide
- All taxes and insurance
- Ghost Town Entrance Fees
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
- Lunch & Beverages