San Diego Speed Boat Adventures
San Diego Speed Boat Adventures is a fully narrated 13-mile tour of the Big Bay.
The witty yet historical narration is done through two-way communication systems mounted in each boat.
You will have a once in a lifetime view of Naval Ships and Aircraft Carriers, the Coronado Bridge, The famous Star of India and the historic ships of the Maritime Museum.
Take in a breathtaking view of the downtown skyline and get a closer look at some of the wildlife that calls San Diego Harbor home.
- Navigate and captain your own speed boat
- Learn from your knowledgeable guide how to handle your speed boat and hear fun facts about the sights
- Get close to US Navy ships, the Coronado Bridge and a submarine and more
- 2-hour self-drive speed boat tour on San Diego Harbor
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Instruction covering boating basics, rules of the road, tour hand signals, and professionally trained guide leading and narrating the tour
- USCG approved life jacket
- Your own F13 mini speed boat
- Gratuities / Tips
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- No height requirement; Each boat may not exceed 450lbs.
- To drive the boat alone, a person must be 18 years old. 16 & up may drive as long as an adult is in the boat as well.
- Bring sun block & sunglasses
- We recommend children riding with adults to be ages 5 & up. Children under 5 are welcome on a case to case basis, as long as the conditions of the water are fair, and the child can “hold on” physically