Titanic Experience and Causeway from Belfast
Depart from Belfast and make your way to the Giant’s Causeway, a phenomenon of over 40,000 interlocking hexagonal basalt columns, commonly referred to as the ‘8th Wonder of the World’. Some of the structures, having been subject to several million years of weathering, resemble objects, such as the Organ and Giant’s Boot structures.
Follow the trail down and see if you can spot them for yourself. We will then bring you down to the majestic ‘Dark Hedges’ - a centuries-old lane of beech trees planted in the 18th century by the Stuart family. They remain a beautiful sight and have been featured in films and on television.
In the TV series Game of Thrones, the Dark Hedges was featured in season 2 as the King’s Road. After that, we will bring you to the Titanic Experience itself - Explore the shipyard, walk the decks, travel to the depths of the ocean and uncover the true legend of Titanic in the city where it all began…
- Learn stories of folklore and history with a few myths and legends
- See all the most important sights in Northern Ireland in one day
- Walk down the romantic avenue of the Dark Hedges
- Explore the world's largest Titanic Museum in the city where it was built
- Visit the legendary Giant's Causeway
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Visit to the Giants Causeway
- Visit to the Dark Hedges
- Entrance fees to the Titanic Experience
- English Speaking Guide
- Fully guided tour
- Luggage compartment
- Dunluce Castle photo stop
- Any expense of personal nature
- Fair bit of walking involved
- Make sure you are at the starting point 10 minutes in advance
- All times and the order in which the attractions are visited is subject to change without prior notice.
- It is recommended to bring rain gear and a lunch package
- *This tour originates from Dublin. Enquire directly with the company about staying on the bus back to Dublin. Keep in mind this will ONLY be possible if pre organised directly with the company