Bloody Sunday and Bogside Murals Private Walking Tour in Derry
The Bloody Sunday-Bogside Murals Tour will take you into the heart of the Bogside district of Derry, the crucible of the modern day conflict in Ireland.
This 90-minute private walking tour will take you to Free Derry Wall and around some of the Bogside murals explaining their meaning and the site of the massacre of Bloody Sunday.
The tour will finish at the Bloody Sunday Monument in view of the Derry Walls, it will look at the key periods leading up to and during the Irish-British conflict.
- Hear the events that lead to the modern day conflict.
- See the site of the Bloody Sunday massacre.
- Explore the world famous Bogside wall murals.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book this tour
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Gratuities / Tips
- Pick up and Drop off
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking