Private Tour of the Switzerland Landscape of Uzungol Lake
Tour the beautiful Uzungol lake where at the southern end of the lake is a cluster of wood-trimmed resorts, hotels and pensions, many with freestanding bungalows.
Being a natural dam that is formed by the closure of the river as a result of landslides. Uzungol lake is charming with its beauty and unique scenery and is one of the most important tourism centres of both the region and Turkey, whose star has shined recently, and it is a unique sanctuary for those wanting to get away from the stress and chaos of busy city life.
Accommodation and restaurants are located in the centre of Uzungol, and there are plateaus and some crater lakes between 1500-3000 metres in the southern mountains of the area.
Resting facilities, hiking, plant inspection, fishing and bicycle tours are also available.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- You will have a informative, friendly and professional guide
- Experience a private tour that is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Witness the beautiful and charming landscape and relax and unwind away from the city
- Have the opportunity to go fishing, hiking and bike riding
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Trabzon.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Please wear sun protection in the summer months
- Please wear comfortable shoes as some walking is involved
- Please be ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes before your departure time