Private Gulet Cruise on the Turkish Coast From Bodrum
You will board the gulet in Bodrum and spend your first night in Bodrum Harbour or in the small bay nearby. The next morning, after breakfast, you will commence with a 3-hour cruise before visiting your first stop in Knidos. The ancient city of Karya on the west point of the Datça. You can explore the city and the Ancient Theatre. We will stay here overnight and enjoy a traditional Turkish dinner on board.
On your 3rd day, after breakfast, you will sail to Palamut Buku. The azure sea and almond trees is a typical landscape of this town. With clear seas and visibility up to 30m. A good place to have a swim and then we will have lunch aboard. Then we will move to Ince-burun, where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery. The last stop is Kargı limanı for an overnight stay.
The next day, we will cruise to Orhaniye. This is a beautiful traditional small village on the Mediterranean coast. Pine forests growing surrounding the Bay, reflected in the sea, gives the water a unique colour. Then we will visit the charming Bozburun, which is famous for its fish restaurants. Overnight in Orhaniye.
On your 5th day aboard the Gulet, you will begin the day sailing to Bencik Bay. Bencik is located between Hisarönü Gulf and the Gökova Gulf. The rocky island Dişlice is also known as Love Island is located in front of the entrance to Bencik, the perfect place for a swim in the crystal clear turquoise waters. Dinner and overnight stay may be in Bencik Bay or in Selimiye bay.
The 6th day will start with a stop to Karaincir bay. Here you can enjoy wonderful views, swimming, and a walk around. Next stop is Datça harbour – Explore this small city with its traditional markets and local restaurants.
The following day will start in Bağlarözü, another nice harbour in Değirmenbükü bay. It is such a beautiful location. We will then sail to Mersincik. This place is located on the border of the Mediterranean and Aegean sea. The resort is famous for its wild, pristine nature and clean beaches.
On your final day, after breakfast, the gulet will return back to Bodrum.
- Luxurious and spacious cabins
- All meals onboard are freshly cooked by your onboard chef
- Stops in amazing locations for swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Turkish
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Yacht Rental and equipment
- The crew including Captin, Sailor and Chef
- Meal preparations and service
- Harbour taxes and fees
- Clean bed linen and towels
- Any other meals and drinks not stated in the itinerary
- Land Tours
- Please bring your swimming costumes, sunscreen and any additional personal items you might need on this 7 day cruise as we cannot supply them.
- Depending on weather conditions, the program can be changed by the captain