Live in Luxury on a VIP Private Boat Cruise in Bodrum
This one day charter is on a 'gulet', a traditional Turkish sailing vessel with two masts and built from wood in the boatyards of south-west Turkey.
Fitted with a motor so that it can cover more distance, the gulet departs from Bodrum harbour and sails around the beautiful Bodrum coastline, stopping off three times during the day so that you can enjoy the clear, turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea with a refreshing swim or perhaps go snorkelling.
Measuring 20m long and 4.5m wide, the gulet will hold 34 people but on this VIP cruise a maximum of 8 is allowed so there is plenty of room to stretch out on deck, sunbathe on the sun mattresses, relax and dream that you are the skipper for the day; there is plenty of shade for those who prefer to stay out of the sun.
A delicious lunch of Turkish appetisers (meze) followed by grilled chicken, pasta and salad is cooked by the crew and served on board, and they will also serve drinks throughout the day.
- Feel like a celebrity on your own private boat cruise
- Explore the beautiful coastline of Bodrum
- A delicious lunch served onboard by your own crew
- Plenty of space to stretch out and relax
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Bodrum Peninsula Hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Very own private Turkish gulet and crew for the day
- Tasty lunch and some drinks including alcohol
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Be ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes before your departure time
- Please remember your swimwear and suncream