Go on a Jeep Safari From the Dalaman Area
Be collected from your accommodation in the Dalaman area and get ready for the first stage of your jeep safari tour that takes you through a typical Turkish village and a magical liquid amber forest.
Travel through the beautiful scenery of the environment and continue to the cold clear waters of the Yuvarlakcay River where you will take your first break close to the Yuvarlakcay Spring.
Then go on a ten-minute stroll through the canyon to the sources of the spring, where you will get a chance to cool off in the icy water.
After you have enjoyed lunch at a fresh trout restaurant, head into the more remote region which is only accessible by jeep and explore the unsurpassed beauty of unknown areas and deserted places.
After a break to sunbathe and swim at Asi Bay Beach, drive up to Bozburun Hill which is 600 meters above sea level, where you can photograph the spectacular views of Dalyan, Koycegiz Lake, and Iztuzu Turtle Beach.
- Visit a typical Turkish village
- Swim in the clear water of Yuvarlakcay Spring
- Explore remote deserted places of unsurpassed beauty
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available from June 2020
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in the Dalaman area
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Please be ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes before the pick up time
- It is recommended to bring comfortable shoes, swimwear, a towel, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a camera, and money
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian