A Enthralling 2-Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour from Bodrum
This is a great tour to take while on your holiday to Turkey to see some of the most popular sites of this beautiful country.
Witness some of Ephesus’s time-honoured monuments including the Great Theatre and Library of Celsus on a guided walking tour of one of the best-preserved archaeological site in the world dating back to the 2nd century BC.
Then, visit the Greco-Roman city built above Pamukkale, with the opportunity to dip into its thermal pools and witness the pure white travertines.
Remember to bring your camera for the excellent photo opportunities to be had to remember this amazing country.
This tour includes accommodation, coach transport, and some meals.
- 2-day tour of Ephesus and Pamukkale from Bodrum, with an expert guide
- Visit ancient Ephesus, probably Turkey’s greatest archaeological treasure
- Stroll along the marble streets and see the Library of Celsus, Great Theatre, and age-old shops and temples
- Witness the snow-white terraces of Pamukkale and classical relics of Hierapolis
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour has to have a minimum of 6 passengers to operate
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Bodrum Hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Make sure to wear suncream in the summer months
- Remember to bring your swimwear if you want to take a dip in Cleopatra's Pool
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes as there is walking involved
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1