A Breathtaking Pamukkale Day Tour from Bodrum
Get an up-close look at the mesmerising natural formations that are known as the Cotton Castle and see where the kings of Pergamon built their ancient thermal spa.
Your tour begins with a ride from your hotel and then travel into the Turkish interior, where you can witness one of the unique and spectacular natural sites in the world.
Pamukkale which is known for its stunning pure white travertine terraces and the thermal spring waters which have been running off the plateau’s edge for millions of years to create a fantastic formation of stalactites, cataracts, and basins.
During your stay, you can relax and take a dip in the hot springs that have been in use since the Roman times for their therapeutic powers or swim in the modern pools filled with warm, soothing thermal waters.
Also, get a look at the ancient ruins of Hierapolis nearby before it's time for the ride back to Bodrum.
- Explore one of the oldest thermal cities in the world
- Witness the incredible ancient limestone landscapes of Pamukkale
- Enjoy a dip in the hot springs, travertines and terraces of carbonate minerals
- Take a beautiful journey passing picturesque mountains and lakes
- Insightful commentary from an expert local guide
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in the Bodrum area.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guided tour of Pamukkale
- Admission fees
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bodrum-area hotel
- Live tour commentary by your guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Admission to the Cleopatra pool
- Food and beverages
- Make sure to apply suncream if you are travelling in the Summer months
- Please be ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes before your departure time
- Remember to bring your swimwear if you want to take a dip in the pool
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there is walking involved