7 Days Cruise Through the Beautiful Aegean Coast
Following a lovely breakfast, your captain will sail a couple of hours and anchor down in a quiet bay. Swimmers can plunge into the turquoise water of incredible clarity, the kind of perfection which people can only dream about.
Alternatively, you could anchor at some ancient site to savour the history of one of the most bitterly fought over civilisations. Snorkel underwater and see the ruins go searching the reefs for octopus or some colourful fish, or you can walk up to the ruins to build up your appetite.
After lunch, spread out on the yacht's roof and deck to soak up the sun or relax with a game with friends, a book, some music or catch fish from the side of the boat. Do whatever you want, try everything or nothing. Such is the slow pace of life that everything seems to stand still.
Pick a secluded cove or dock in one of the coastal resorts for an evening onshore. Also, take the chance to stock up on supplies and souvenirs with the opportunity to discover the warm Turkish hospitality of your hosts.
Some of the places you will sail to are Ekincik, where you could take an optional tour to see the famous king tombs. Visiting the Caretta Caretta beach (Iztuzu) is the final stop where the Caretta turtles come to lay their eggs in the sand.
Dock into Fethiye Marina where you could make an optional tour to Sakl?kent canyon by jeep where you can see the secret canyon Tlos and Öludeniz.
- 7 nights accommodation on a Gulet type boat on a full board basis
- Experience the tranquil anchorages contrast with lively resorts
- Have a romantic adventure exploring the spectacular coastline
- Enjoy a relaxing exceptional holiday adventure
- A chance to explore beautiful bays and coves around Marmaris including Kadirga bay, Gocek Islands and Fethiye
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is a group tour and will only operate with a minimum of 4 guests
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Marmaris.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 7 days full board and relaxing boat trip
- 7 days breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All local taxes and harbour fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off from all hotels in Marmaris
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Pick up from your Marmaris Hotel and transfer to Marmaris yacht marina and be taken to the Gulet. After check-in, you will have free time until dinner on board and overnight at Marmaris port.
After breakfast, one of our guides will board the boat and give information about the route and anything other information you might need to know before the tour will start and sail towards Ekincik.
In this bay, you could take an optional excursion which is called Dalyan Caunos, passing along the river which is covered with reefs, bring your camera with you as there are some amazing photo opportunities.
See the famous king tombs on the hill which belongs to the kings and their family. Visiting the Caretta Caretta beach (Iztuzu) will be the last point. The Caretta turtles are coming to this area to dig in and lay their eggs in the sand.
Or just have some time at leisure to discover this area with small boats from Ekincik bay where you will stay overnight.
Early in the morning, the captain starts the engine for passing Disibilmez and you will enter the world famous Fethiye gulf where you can see the best bays from all around the world.
Breakfast is at Tersane island, and your overnight stay is at Kizilada.
Early in the morning, we will go to Fethiye marina for the logistics of the boat (water in the tanks, food and beverages).
When the Gulet is getting cleaned and taking extra things that are needed we don’t want you to get bored so you could make an optional tour to Saklıkent canyon by jeep where you can see the secret canyon Tlos and Öludeniz (lunch is included in this tour).
Dinner is on board and overnight stay at Fethiye Marina.
After breakfast, we will leave Fethiye marina and sail towards the Gocek Islands (not port). You can pass between the most exceptional islands and after swimming breaks visiting the Yassica Islands where you will stay overnight with an excellent view.
After breakfast, we will visit the beautiful Bedri Rahmi bay and the hill which is behind the bay covered with pine trees. We then visit Sarsala bay and in the afternoon Aga Limani where you will stay overnight.
After breakfast or very early in the morning, depending on the weather we will start the engine and sail to the stunning Kadirga bay, swimming breaks at bays and passing in front of Turunç bay then Paradise Island and at about 17:00 get into Marmaris for an overnight stay at Marmaris marina.
After breakfast, you will leave the Gulet, and a transfer will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
The captain may change the itinerary depending on the weather conditions, in one day, the boat will visit 2 or 3 different bays.
- All names must match exactly as they appear on your passport
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour will have a maximum of 6 travellers