Visit 2 Continents on a Bosphorus Cruise Full-Day Istanbul Tour with Lunch
This full-day Istanbul tour and Bosphorus cruise will take you on a journey from Europe to Istanbul's lesser-known Asian side. Learn about a city that spans two continents as you search out significant landmarks, scenic viewpoints, and cultural hubs, then cruise on the strait that is a boundary between Asia and Europe.
After your pickup from your hotel, cross the Bosphorus Bridge, which connects the European and Asian sections of the municipal. Climb the Camlica Hills, Istanbul's highest, and examine the impressive city, which seems to go on forever.
Feel like a guest of the former Ottoman regal family with a visit to the Beylerbeyi Palace. This French neo-Baroque vogue building was the summer residence of the Ottoman sultans. Admire the elegant interior and take a stroll through the immaculate gardens before continuing to Bagdat Street, a favourite place for Sunday brunch.
Following lunch at a Turkish eating house, cruise on the Bosphorus, a passage that joins the Sea of Marma and the Black Sea. Sit back and absorb the impressive sights, together with the Dolmabahçe Palace, the Bay of Tarabya, and also the Rumeli defence.
Finish your tour with at the vibrant Spice Market, where rare spices and herbs are traded.
- Chance to see elegant summer getaway of the Ottoman sultans
- Cruise on the scenic Bosphorus that passes between the 2 continents
- Purchase some aromatic spices & herbs at the vibrant Spice Market
- Mesmerise at the cities skyline views from atop the highest hill in the city
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Istanbul Hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Tour Guide
- Parking Fees
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Istanbul hotel
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Other services not mentioned
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience
- The Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays; you will visit the 18th-century Hidiv Pavilion instead
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1