Tour the Magnificent Mediterranean in 16 Days
Explore some of the best highlights of Turkey and see some of the amazing places of history and stunning landscape that this beautiful country has to offer. Throughout your trip, you’ll visit Istanbul’s highlights, including Hagia Sofia and cruise between two continents on a Bosphorus cruise.
Explore the fairy-tale landscape of mystifying Cappadocia where you can also see the labyrinth of the underground city. You may even have the option to take a hot balloon ride, which is a memory you won't want to forget.
See Antalya on the Turquoise coast with some amazing and beautiful landscape and get to Visit to Perge, Aspendos and Kursunlu waterfalls or Antalya Museum. Visit Myra and the Church of St. Nicholas (Santa Claus). Visit Dalyan and the sandy Iztuzu beach, which is a breeding ground of the famous Caretta Caretta turtle.
Visit the awe-inspiring pure white travertines of Pamukkale and take a dip in the Cleopatras pool where you can see the fallen columns below. The travertine terraces at Pamukkale are one of the most spectacular natural wonders that you are able to see from various mineral springs in a vast white cliffside. Also, see the ruins of Hierapolis.
You will venture to the UNESCO-listed Ephesus where you will see one of the worlds best-preserved ancient site and see where Virgin Mary spent her final days at the House of the Virgin Mary. Get to experience Temple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- Explore Istanbul with its many sights including Topkapi Palace, the Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar
- See the mysterious landscape of cappadocia and visit an underground city
- Visit the impressive colonnaded streets of Perge and go to Aspendos to see one of the best-preserved amphitheatres
- Explore the Lycian tombs of Myra and the Church of St. Nicholas (Santa Claus) and visit the ancient site of Phaselis
- Drive to visit Xanthos, which was once the capital of Lycia and visit Patara with its white sandy beach and ruins half-buried in sand dunes
- Go to the ancient site of Tlos, that is carved out with Lycian tombs and visit the gorge of Saklikent, with its Kayakoy steep walls
- Visit the breeding ground of the famous Caretta Caretta turtle in Dalyan
- See the pure white travertines at Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis
- Explore the ancient city of Ephesus one of the best-preserved ruins in the world
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 16 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul Airport
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Domestic flights in the program
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver
- Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours
- All accommodation
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Meals that are not stated in the itinerary
- Please check if you need a visa to enter Turkey
- Make sure you have adequate insurance before you travel
- Flights tickets are e-tickets. Calculation is based on promotional class and rates are subject to change until ticketed. You will receive references to flight tickets after booking.
- This itinerary is subject to change and may be reversed without prior notice according to weather, museum closing days, daily events or other unforeseen circumstances