The Istanbul Tour with a Bosphorus Cruise and visits to the Dolmabahce Palace
At the beginning of the Istanbul Tour, you will be picked up from your Istanbul hotel by our tour guide to travel along the Golden Horn that covers the Bosphorus Strait.
Visits to Balat, a Jewish neighbourhood, and observe the famous cast-iron church of Stephen of Bulgars. Walk around at the Byzantine Walls of Constantinople. Look at all the shops selling spices, draperies and an abundance of diverse goods.
Get on board of your Bosphorous boat for a cruise. Admire the Ottoman-era timber chateaus that rest adjacent to stunning marble etched palaces. Enjoy sights of the Imperial Gardens of the Royal Yildiz Palace and the historic Rumeli Fortress.
Then we disembark from your ship back ashore and (time permitting) head to one of Istanbul’s prominent leather stores to observe beautiful leatherwork.
Relax for lunch at a local restaurant serving classic Turkish food, then continue your walking tour to the Dolmabahçe Palace.
Exit the palace to board your coach for your last cruise through Istanbul. Finally, passing over the Bosphorus bridge to travel up to Yeditepe or Çamlıca Hill (pending on the day and traffic conditions) from an unusual vantage point of the city.
As dusk sets in we will return to your centrally located hotel where your tour ends.
- Discover the city by coach
- Walk around the Spice Bazaar
- Go on a sightseeing cruise on the Bosphorus Strait
- Discover the magnificence of Dolmabahçe Palace on a walking tour
- Admire incredible panoramic city views from Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick Up and Drop Off from Istanbul Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance Fee To Dolmabahce.
- Luxurious Vehicles For Transportation.
- Bosphorus Sightseeing Tour.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Personal Expenses.
- Note that Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays and will be changed to Pierre Loti Coffee House, Eyüp and Miniatürk.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved