The Bosphorus Cruise Tour from Istanbul
You will be collected from your Istanbul hotel to spend a half-day on this unique Bosphorus Boat Tour. Drive to the Golden Horn which has played an essential role in the development of Istanbul and the inlet separates the shore into two.
You will explore the Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), where the air is full of enticing aromas. Choose to purchase cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and any other herb and spice you can think of.
Then start your tour by boat along the waterway that separates Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with palaces of marble, old wooden villas, fortresses, and charming fishing villages.
During the tour, you will sail past the grand Dolmabahce Palace, the parks and imperial pavillions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, you will find Ciragan Palace where 300 meters of marble facade faces the shore.
At Ortakoy a significant number of artists gather every Sunday to display their work along the street. Ortakoy is also a symbol of religious tolerance with a mosque, a church and a synagogue that have existed side by side for many centuries.
You will also see the Rumeli Fortress (From the Sea, No Interior Visit) which is one of the most stunning works of military architecture. Afterwards, you will return to your hotel or choose to do some sightseeing at your own pace.
- Visit the Spice Bazaar where the air is filled with the enticing aromas
- Pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, parks and imperial pavilions of Yildiz Palace
- Visit Ortakoy, a symbol of tolerance with a church, a mosque and a synagogue existing side by side for centuries
- See the Rumeli Fortress, one of the most beautiful works of military architecture
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul City Center ,Istanbul Airport , Istanbul Hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Boat ticket
- Parking fees
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Other services not mentioned
- Food and drink
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you. Sun protection cream is important during the summer.
- Please be waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to pick up.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for walking.
- Subject to availability.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1