The Bosphorus Cruise Tour from Istanbul
Early in the morning you will meet your tour guide and drive to the spice Bazaar the beginning of The Bosphorus Cruise Tour. Enjoy all the different aromas of cinnamon, saffron, caraway, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice.
After the visit at the Spice Bazaar, we will take a short Golden Horn tour and go to Kabatas for Bosphorus tour on our Private Boat. Not only does the Bosphorus connect the Black Sea and the Aegean Sea, but it also separates the continents of Europe and Asia from one another.
Then on to a natural and extremely secure harbor, the Golden Horn has played an essential part in the evolution of Istanbul. The inlet detaches the European shore into two pieces. It is about 8 km long, and the amplest part is the entrance to the Bosphorus.
Stop for a fantastic cruise between the two continents, Europe and Asia, along with the Bosphorus by the Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi Palaces, wooden villas and mansions up to the Rumeli Fortress. The first rupture of the walls was by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, the second in 1453 by the cannons and troops of Sultan Mehmet the Conqueror.
Cruise the Bosphorus, and be amazed by the sounds and sights of this legendary waterway, lined with historic villages, grand waterfront fortresses, imposing mansions, like the Baroque palaces and the Anadolu Hisari.
- Shop at the Spice Bazaar
- Go on a boat trip on the Bosphorus
- See the city walls
- Discover the Rumeli fortress from the sea
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 7 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul City Center ,Istanbul Airport , Istanbul Hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Boat trip
- Luxurious Vehicles For Your Round Trip Transfer
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you. Sun protection cream is important during the summer.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.