See the Sparkling Jewels of Turkey on a 8 Day Tour from Istanbul
Explore the highlights of Turkey and see the jewels that this beautiful country has to offer.
Leave the planning to us on this 8-day tour that will transport you to the country’s top sights without any hassle or stress.
Throughout your trip, you’ll visit Istanbul’s highlights, including the Topkapi Palace an extraordinary and full of secrets palace, which was the residence of the Imperial Ottoman Sultans for around 400 years.
Explore Hagia Sofia, one of the most magnificent architectures in the world. Also, you will get to cruise the Bosphorus which connects Europe and Asia and see some fantastic views along the way.
You will venture to the UNESCO-listed Ephesus, one of the worlds best-preserved ancient site and see where Virgin Mary spent her final days at the House of the Virgin Mary. Get to experience Temple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Go to the fantastic white landscape of Pamukkale with its pure white travertines and swim above the fallen columns in Cleopatra's pool (extra charge). See the ruins of Hierapolis which has the largest Necropolis with 1200 gravestones in Anatolia.
Explore the fairy-tale landscape of mystifying Cappadocia where you can also see the labyrinth of the underground city. Take a walk in Pasabag Valley and wonder at the Fairy Chimneys and go to the world-famous Goreme open-air museum.
You may even have the option to take a hot balloon ride, which is a memory you won't want to forget.
- A Bosphorus Cruise to enjoy the sights of life in Istanbul through the water channels.
- Visit the Egyptian Market with its famous goods shipped in from Cairo.
- Discover Hagia Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture and was founded as a Basilica in the 6th century
- Visit the extraordinary and full of secrets Topkapi Palace
- Be amazed in the Blue Mosque by the 20,000 blue-toned Iznik tiles decorating the interior walls
- Admire the landscape of Pamukkale of the white travertines and the ancient city of Hierapolis which has the biggest Necropolis
- Wander between the amazing fairy chimneys and explore the Kaymakli Underground City of Cappadocia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Infant seats available
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Istanbul Hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Domestic flight tickets
- Transport by private vehicle
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Personal Expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Meals that are not stated in the itinerary
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please dress appropriately when visiting any religious places
- All names must match exactly to your passport