Refreshing 3-4 Hour Istanbul Turkish Bath Experience
The Turkish bath is a long-revered custom, centuries old; perfect for those looking for a truly physical and spiritual cleansing experience.
The first public bathhouse was built in 1741 by Sultan Mehmet, who chose natural lighting and izonic coloured tiles to create a tranquil and harmonious experience.
Prepare to leave the chaos and humdrum of life behind as soon as you enter the Turkish bath. Immerse yourself and embrace traditional custom by wearing the waistcloth and clogs provided.
Not quite for the faint hearted, inside the temperature can reach up to 50 degrees celsius under the central dome of the building. The combined intense heat and humidity encourages the pores to open and impurities to be extracted from the body.
Following which, your skin will be gently exfoliated with a Turkish scrub and you will receive a soothing soap massage.
Finally, after resting, you can enjoy Turkish tea before being taken back to your hotel feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Turkish tea rejuvinates you after your Turkish bath experience
- After experiencing the humidity of the bath, unwind with a soothing massage
- A combination of natural lighting and izonic tiles create a sense of calm
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Tea service in rest room
- Treatment at the Turkish Bath
- Entrance to Turkish Bath
- Food or drinks other than tea service
- Pick up and drop off
- We can provide you shampoo or soap but if you have personal shampoo and soap preference take it with you.
- Take your clean clothes
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1