Private Half Day Tour Of Istanbul's Two Continents
After meeting your guide in Istanbul (European side only), you will leave for a 4-hour private tour of Istanbul’s two continents. Get in the car and drive to Beylerbeyi Palace, built by the famous Armenia architect Sarkis Balayan in the 19th century.
Next, we will be amazed by the architecture as we leave the palace and drive over the famous Bosphorus Bridge which connects Europe with Asia. Jumping from one continent to the other only takes two minutes!
Continue to the Asian side and enjoy a stunning view of the entire city from the highest point in Istanbul, Camlica Hill. Take breathtaking panoramic pictures from the magnificent Ottoman style gardens.
Finish the tour, and we will drive you back to the meeting point.
- Explore both the Asian aspects as well as the European aspects of Istanbul
- Visit Beylerbeyi Palace
- Cross from the European continent to the Asian mainland
- Enjoy a panoramic view from Camlica Hill
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from European side Istanbul hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional tour guide
- Luxurious vehicles for transportation
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Please wear comfortable footwear for this tour!