Ottoman Istanbul Full Day Private Tour
Your guide will meet you after breakfast for a tour of the Ottoman Istanbul.
A short walk takes you to the Blue Mosque which was completed in 1616.
Our next stop will be the Topkapi Palace, more than just a palace, it is an assemblage of museums containing collections amassed by the Sultans for almost five centuries. Our visit also takes you to the famous Harem where the Imperial Family resided.
We then stop at Divan Yolu for lunch at a local restaurant.
Next, we walk through the old cobbled streets down to Rustem Pasha Mosque and then the Spice Market, where Genoese and Venetian goods were sold at a time when there was no Suez Canal, and all the spices from the East were also brought here after being loaded on vessels in Egypt.
We end the tour with a visit to the Grand Bazaar.
- Grand Bazaar
- Spice Market
- Rustem Paşa Mosque
- Topkapı Palace
- Blue Mosque
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Central Istanbul
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Local taxes
- Admission fees
- Professional English Speaking guiding
- Private transfers to and from hotels in Central Istanbul
- Drinks at the meal
- Personal Gratuities
- Take your camera
- When weather is warm and sunny, it is advisable to wear a hat
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1