Istanbul, Kusadasi, Ephesus and Sirince Private Tour
On arrival in Istanbul, check into your hotel and take a short while to relax after travelling before being picked up and taken to dinner at the Sunset Grill Restaurant (Subject to availability).
The following morning start your day with a tour of Istanbul - The Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Underground Cistern. After this, have lunch at a local restaurant. That evening, enjoy a cruise along the Bosphorus with a traditional set menu dinner and entertainment.
Your next morning will start with breakfast at your hotel before being picked up to begin another's day tour of Istanbul. See The Dolmabahce Palace, Chora Monastery and Prince’s Island and in the afternoon visit the Grand Bazaar, with your guide.
Take a walk down the famous Istiklal Street which is a 2-mile pedestrian way, full of cafes, restaurants, cinemas and etc.. Very similar to Las Ramblas street in Barcelona. We will also see Ortakoy which is a very cosy, small neighbourhood, on the Bosphorus, which is a gathering place for the locals. Stop by the Asian Side of Istanbul by passing through the bridge. Tonight you will enjoy a traditional Turkish meal at a local restaurant.
The next day, take a flight from Istanbul to Izmir. Upon arrival into Kusadasi, begin your tour of the ancient ruins of Ephesus! Hear the stories and see the magnificent sights of this wondrous place before stopping for lunch. We will take a short stop at Turkey’s best and most reputable Leather Outlet Store before we head back to your hotel. This evening, enjoy a fish dinner in Kusadasi's best fish restaurant!
Your final day with us will include, after your breakfast at your hotel, a tour of Sirince Village. This region of Aydin is famous for its wines, souvenirs and village breakfast experience. We will visit the local textile and ceramic outlets as well as shoe stores in the area.
Back to your hotel for a short rest or some pool time before being picked up for your transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Have dinner at Sunset Grill Restaurant
- See The Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- Enjoy a Bosphorus Cruise with dinner and entertainment
- See The Grand Bazaar
- Walk down the famous Istiklal Street
- Visit the Ancient ruins of Ephesus
- Experience a Turkish Village breakfast in Sirince
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your centrally located hotel in Istanbul. Airport pickup is also available.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is a 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. Any payments made for hotels and domestic flights will be nonrefundable.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bottled water throughout the trip
- 4 transfers to/from the airport (for internal flights)
- Domestic flight tickets
- All the entrance tickets
- Bosphorus tour with a public boat (75 minutes cruise)
- Accommodation in Kusadasi
- Breakfast and Lunch as mentioned in Itinerary
- Private Mercedes vehicle with AC and professional driver
- English speaking guide
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
- Alcoholic beverages
Depending on your arrival to Istanbul check in hotel relax after travelling and have dinner at sunset grill restaurant (Recommended International and Turkish Cuisine with the best Seaview of the city).
You will start your day with a tour of Istanbul - The Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Underground Cistern. After this, we will have lunch at a local restaurant (Sultanahmet, Koftecisi or Hamdi Kebab).
You will then be taken back to your hotel to relax and change as your driver will be back at 9 pm to pick you up and take you for your Bosphorus Cruise tour with dinner and drinks.
You will be returned back to your hotel around 11 pm.
Today we will take a tour of Dolmabahce Palace, Chora Monastery and Prince’s Island. In the afternoon visit Grand Bazaar, with your guide. We will then taste the real local places including Lunch.
We will take a walk down the famous Istiklal Street which is a 2-mile pedestrian way, full of cafes, restaurants, cinemas and etc.. Very similar to Las Ramblas street in Barcelona. We will also see Ortakoy which is a very cosy, small neighbourhood, on the Bosphorus, which is a gathering place for the locals.
Stop by the Asian Side of Istanbul by passing through the bridge. There you will meet with the locals and will have the opportunity to observe the real local life.
At the end of your day tour, you will be taken back to your hotel to rest/change before being picked up in the evening for dinner at a local Turkish restaurant.
In the early morning with will take a 75-minute flight from Istanbul to Izmir. When we arrive we will check in to your hotel and leave your luggage before starting our Ephesus tour.
We will visit Ephesus and surrounding areas with your private air-conditioned car before having a traditional Turkish lunch. After lunch, we will visit Turkey’s best and most reputable Leather Outlet Store.
Back to your hotel for a small rest and to change before being picked up for your dinner in a local Fish Restaurant (this region is famous for fish). After your meal, you will be transferred back to your hotel for your overnights stay.
We will start our day with a visit to Sirince village, famous for wine, souvenirs and hand made crafts. We will also have a traditional village breakfast.
Next, we will take a short stop at the textiles outlets, ceramic outlets and shoe stores in and around this area.
After the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel for some pool time. Then your driver will be waiting to take you to Izmir airport in time for your departure flight.
- If you would like to make the Bosphorus Cruise private, the price for a 50ft deluxe yacht and 2 hours trip is 500 Euro. (Soft drinks are included)
- Any hotels/restaurants mentioned in the itinerary are dependent on availability and subject to change. Similar restaurants to the ones mentioned will be substituted if not available.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1