Istanbul Galata Tower and Istiklal Street Walking Tour
After meeting your guide in the morning and you will drive to the Galata tower which is located in Galata district.
You will climb the tower where a balcony offers the possibility to take great photos of the area. The Galata tower has a magnificent panoramic view of Istanbul, and along with such structures as the Blue Mosque, the Hagia Sophia, and the Bosphorus Bridge, it is one of the most recognizable and typical parts of the Istanbul skyline.
After visiting Galata Tower, you will walk up to Istiklal Street in Taksim which is the most famous street in Istanbul. It is located in the region of Taksim and Istiklal Street is the heart of the city.
The Istiklal Street is lined with 19th-century former palaces and embassies which are now home to high street brands. Even in the evening, Istiklal Avenue is very busy with numerous shops, bars, cafes, discos, clubs, and restaurants. It’s said that up to a million people walk up or down through Istiklal Street every day.
Visit The St. Antony of Padua Catholic Church is an Italian neo-Gothic style church was built in 1912 and which is located in this street.
Next, you will visit and listen to the history of the Flower Passage of Ottomans, known as Cicek Pasaji, a covered passage along Istiklal Caddesi. It was built in the mid-1850s as a flower market. These days it is a passage, lined on both sides with small bars and restaurants — a nice place for dinner.
There are many things to see and learn about the daily life of people in Istanbul.
- Visit the Galata tower has a magnificent panoramic view of Istanbul.
- Walk on The Istiklal Avenue
- Visit The St. Antony of Padua Catholic Church
- Visit the Flower Passage of Ottomans
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul City Center, Istanbul Airport , Istanbul Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Professional Tour Guide
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour
- Luxurious Vehicles For Your Round Trip Transfer
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you. Sun protection cream is important during the summer.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1