Istanbul City Highlights Tour
Start your day of adventure with pickup from your hotel. Hop into your air-conditioned vehicle and set off on your journey to see Istanbul’s greatest landmarks.
See the incredible Hagia Sophia, one of the greatest architectural monuments in the country, and the largest cathedral in the world at one point in history. Then visit the Blue Mosque, and be amazed by the 20,000 blue tiles that adorn this stunning structure. Continue to the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
Discover the fascinating history of a building that once hosted chariot races and large political events. Inside the Hippodrome you will see the Obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpent Column, and the German Fountain. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before continuing on to Topkapi Palace, and extraordinary place that was once the centre of the Ottoman Empire.
Explore the rooms of the palace, exhibiting rich collections of porcelain, robes, weapons, shields, armour, Ottoman miniatures, Islamic manuscripts, and jewellery. Lastly, enjoy a visit to the Grand Bazaar, one of the largest covered markets in the world with more than 60 streets and 5,000 shops. Here you will find clothing, rugs, antiques, jewellery, fabric, and more.
Your tour concludes with a relaxing drive back to your accommodation.
- Eat traditional Turkish food in a local restaurant
- Learn the history of Istanbul from your local guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience on a small group tour
- This is a private walking tour to the heart of Istanbul
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Istanbul Hotels such as Sultanahmet, Beyazit, Sirkeci, Besiktas, Taksim.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- • Professiona English Speaking tour guide
- • All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- • Skip the Line admission fees to atractions
- • Meal planed as mentioned in the itinerary
- • Pick up / Drop off from city center hotels (Sultan Ahmet and Taksim hotels)
- • Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- • Tips to the guide & driver (optional)
- • Beverage with meal
- •Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with Arasta Bazaar.
- •Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays untill 2 pm,just will visit from garden.
- •Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced with the Archaeological Museum.
- •Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern.
- •Guiding in your own language is possible! Please ask for availability or supplement.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1