Full Day Private Ottoman Istanbul Tour
The tour begins with a pickup from your central Istanbul hotel. Meet your private guide and settle into your private, air-conditioned vehicle. If you’ve decided to visit the Hagia Sophia during its regular opening hours, make your way first to this incredible UNESCO-protected building.
Be awed by the soaring dome and bright mosaics as you discover its tangled history. Built as a Christian basilica by the Emperor Justinian in the 6th century, this magnificent edifice was then transformed into a mosque by the Ottomans. Continue to the beautiful Blue Mosque, whose six minarets are a popular fixture on Istanbul’s skyline. Look inside for a guided tour of the beautiful interior.
Stop by the Hippodrome, and then visit the Topkapi Palace. This opulent palace was the basis of the Ottoman Sultans for more than 400 years and boasted ornamental courtyards, opulent chambers and precious treasures that bear witness to the sultans’ wealth and pampered lives. Explore the chaotic corridors and browse the colourful stalls hawking lanterns, carpets, leather and much more.
Have a Turkish coffee and then stroll along the waterfront and admire the beautiful views over the Bosphorus Strait.
- Visit The Blue Mosque, one of the most stunning sights in Istanbul.
- See the Topkapi Palace, Sultanahmet (Blue) Mosque, Hippodrome; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. After the lunch break and head to the Spice Bazaar.
- Explore the Hagia Sophia
- Shop at the Grand Bazaar
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick Up and Drop Off from Istanbul Hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Luxurious Vehicles For Transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Food And Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1