Dolmabahce Palace Tour
After meeting up with your guide at your hotel in Istanbul; hop aboard your air-conditioned vehicle and cruise to Dolmabahçe Palace.
Fınd out how this palace was one of the last castles constructed by the Ottoman Empire. Arrive and admire the excellent mixture of European and Ottoman architecture that remains along the banks, overseeing the Bosphorus Strait. Enter the palace and discover eye-popping rooms that once hosted sultans and their royal guests.
Stroll into pristine marble rooms, gaze up at sparkling crystal chandeliers. Diverge down the Medhal Hall, gain insight about Mustafa Atatürk, the first president of the Republic of Turkey. Discover the Crystal Staircase and think about the aristocrats that once lıngered along its red carpets. After finishing the palace tour, pop back into your vehicle and travel across the famous Bosphorus Bridge that connects Asia and Europe.
Depending on the traffic on the day of your tour, cruise up to either Yeditepe or Çamlıca Hill. Finally back to your hotel, on the European side, where our journey comes to an end.
- Admire the palace’s Ottoman and European architecture
- Explore Dolmabahçe Palace’s public rooms including the Crystal Staircase and the Medhal Hall
- Learn about Mustafa Atatürk, the first president of the Republic of Turkey, who lived and died in the palace
- Cross Bosphorus Bridge by luxury coach and enjoy panoramic city views from Çamlıca Hill or Yeditepe
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick Up and Drop Off from Istanbul Hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance Fee.
- Parking Fees.
- Luxurious Vehicles For Transportation.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Personal Expenses.
- Special note: On Mondays and Thursdays Dolmabahçe Palace is closed and will be swapped with Eyüp, Miniatürk and Pierre Loti Coffee House.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.