Dolmabahce Bosphorus Two Continents Private Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 08:00-08:30 for Dolmabahce Palace & Bezmi Alem Mosque Tour.
We firstly visit Dolmabahce Palace, the new residence for Ottoman Sultans. Famous with a great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier, the palace has 285 rooms of 46 halls. After the palace, the next stop is Bezmi Alem Mosque. Then you will drive to the restaurant for your lunch break.
After lunch, you will first drive by Golden Horn shores viewing the City Walls, dating back to the Byzantine Era. Then you will reach Eyup area, where you will take a short cable-car ride up to Pierre Loti Hill, where you can get one of the most magnificent views of Istanbul and Golden Horn. Pierre Loti Hill is named after French author Pierre Loti (Louis Marie Julien Viaud) who fell in love with Istanbul at first sight and frequented in the area a lot.
After a short stop at the hill, you will get on the vehicle and drive to Eminonu, where you will get on the boat for a 2-hour Bosphorus Cruise. You will see the most impressive sights along the shores of the Bosphorus including Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Palace, Maiden´s Tower, Bosphorus bridges, Rumeli and Anadolu fortresses and Ottoman Residences. Drop off at your hotel to end your tour.
- Visit the famous Dolmabahce Palace
- See the amazing Bezmi Alem Mosque
- Ride a cable car to Pierre Loti Hill
- See magnificent views of Istanbul
- Boat tour to see Istanbul from the water
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from your hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Entrances fees
- English Speaking Guide
- Personal expenses
- A private boat tour option is available for an extra fee
- This tour operates in all weather