Cradle of Civilizations 4-Day Tour
You will begin this 4- day Cradles of Civilizations Tour in Ankara where you will visit the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations and the mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the leader of the Turkish War of Independence.
Explore the rocky monoliths in Cappadocia, see the stunning landscapes of the Fairy Chimneys and check out the underground cities in Kaymakli. Visit the whirling dervishes in Konya and learn about their fascinating history before Scoping out the ancient cities in Hierapolis and Ephesus one of the best-preserved in the world.
Also, see where the Virgin Mary supposedly spent her final days as you weave through Turkey's hinterland on this 4-day adventure.
- Explore the Anatolian Civilization and Ephesus Archaeological museums
- Lessons on Sufism, mythology and centuries-old Silk Road trade
- Explore Hierapolis Greek and Roman ruins and thermal baths of Pamukkale
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Istanbul.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guided 4-day Tour of Ankara, Cappadocia, Pamukkale, and Ephesus
- Entrance fees
- 3 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Domestic flights
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Please dress appropriately when visiting any religious sites
- Please be ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes before your departure time
- Make sure your names match exactly as they appear on your passport
- Rooms will be allocated based on your group size
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1