Classic Istanbul Group Tour With Bosphorus Cruise Including Entrance Fees
Classic Istanbul Tour and Bosphorus Cruise it starts when you meet your guide at your hotel, then we head off to the heart of the Old City to explore a series of all-star Istanbul destinations.
Visit the Hagia Sophia to see an intriguing blend of Christian and Islamic influences, from Byzantine mosaics to minarets. Enter a world of sultans and courtiers at Topkapi Palace, where the colourful Ottoman Court lived in luxurious pavilions and sheltered harems behind high stone walls.
Hear the story of Mehmet the Conqueror, who built the palace following the Ottoman conquest of Constantinople in 1453, learn about the centuries of palace intrigues and the drama that followed his reign. Get yourself in the scents, sounds and colours of Istanbul’s two great markets.
Shop for carpets, handicrafts and antiques at the sprawling Grand Bazaar, browse for exotic spices, teas, brightly dyed nuts and lokum—the traditional sweet known as Turkish delight beneath the high-arched ceilings of the Spice Market.
Customise the tour to your interests, with the option for a sightseeing cruise along the Bosphorus Strait.
- Visit Hippodrome, once the site of chariot races during the Roman and Byzantine era.
- See the magnificent Blue Mosque
- Discover Topkapi Palace, home to the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire.
- Explore the Hagia Sophia
- Shop at the Grand Bazaar
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick Up and Drop Off from Istanbul Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance Fees.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Luxurious Vehicles For Transportation.
- Parking Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Annual closing dates of all museums and bazaars in Istanbul as follows: January 1 - New Year, June 15/17 - Ramadan Festival, August 21/24 - Eid Festival, October 29 - Republic Day
- Blue Mosque is closed until 2pm on Fridays and Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.