Byzantine Monasteries Of Istanbul Full Day Tour
If you are a fan of Byzantine Art and civilization and want to know more about Byzantium Empire this tour is for you. Istanbul is the capital of the Byzantium Empire that rocked the world from 4th to 15th centuries.
In this fabulous tour, we take you in the trail of Byzantine Monasteries in Istanbul. This special walk covers most of the historical monasteries of Byzantine Constantinople.
We see ruins of Byzantine churches, Byzantine stone houses, cisterns, dungeons, columns, palaces and lots of other things. The highlight of the day is definitely the church of St. Saviour of Chora. You will be amazed with the mosaics and frescos.
After the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel.
- Tekfur Palace
- Monastery of St. Saviour in Chora
- Chapel of St. John the Forerunner
- Pammakaristos Church (Fethiye Mosque)
- Aspar Cistern
- Pantokrator Church
- St. Polyeuktos Church (Ruins)
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Istanbul
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Tour Guide
- Personal Gratuities
- 30 percent discount for children below 7
- Children below 2 are free of charge
- Our guests are kindly required to be ready 15 minutes before the departure time