Bosphorus Dinner Cruise with Entertainment in Istanbul
We will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the port where you can get on board the cruiser.
Climb aboard a pleasure boat for a luxurious cruise along the Bosphorus Straitsailing between two continents which look like a necklace.
While dining from a 3-course menu with Turkish meze and local drinks, enjoy the traditional entertainment of Turkish Folk Dance and Belly Dancing at the same time sailing past some of Istanbul's greatest monuments.
At the end of the night, we will be at the port to drive you back to your hotel.
- Marvel at minarets illuminated for the night
- See the summer palaces of the Ottoman sultans
- Sail under the Bosphorus Bridge
- Watch traditional folk dance and music performances
- Cruise between Europe and Asia on the Bosphorus Strait
- Enjoy a 3-course Turkish dinner aboard a luxury yacht
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Central Istanbul
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Service charge and local taxes
- Unlimited local drinks (wines, beers, spirits, and soft drinks)
- 3-course dinner
- Non-smoking coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by air-conditioned
- Imported drinks
- The dinner menu is as follows: Welcome cocktail, 10 kinds of cold mezes (starters), fresh seasonal salad, main dish (from 4 options: grilled fish with scallion garden rocket, mashed potatoes and lemon; or grilled chicken steak with rice and mashed potatoe
- The entertainment program is as follows: Katibim show (a traditional Turkish melody musical performance), Asuk Masuk (an imitation play of dwarfs from the Taseli district of Silifke, performed by 2 male dancers), traditional mixed folk dance, belly dancer