Best of Istanbul on a 4 Day Private Tour
On this fantastic 4 day tour, you will get to visit all the essential sites in the fascinating city of Istanbul.
Admire the Blue Mosque, also known as the Mosque of Sultan Ahmet which boasts a unique feature of 6 minarets. View its great interiors and distinctive blue tiles.
Explore the Topkapi Palace, once the seat of the Ottoman Empire and is now a museum palace with an extensive collection of porcelain, antiques, holy relics and other treasures.
Make a visit to Hagia Sophia, the church of Divine Wisdom and one of the greatest marvels of architecture and built as a basilica in the 2nd century by Emperor Justinian. St Sophia was the largest cathedral in the world for nearly a thousand years and is considered a masterpiece of Byzantine architecture.
Shop at the Grand Bazaar, one of the biggest covered markets in the world with over 60 streets and 5000 shops. In this labyrinth is where you will find an authentic oriental atmosphere and all kind of gifts, including leather clothing, rugs, antiques, jewellery, hand-woven fabrics, and so much more.
Enjoy a Bosphorus cruise where the Bosphorus divides Europe and Asia geographically but connects it culturally & historically.
Visit the Spice Market where the air is full of enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other herb and spice you can think of.
This is the best tour to discover the ancient capital of Roman-Byzantine and Ottoman Empires.
- Admire the Blue Mosque distinctive for its interior of blue tiles
- See the magnificent Topkapi Palace, once the seat of the Ottoman Empire
- Explore Hagia Sophia, the church of Divine Wisdom and one of the greatest marvels of architecture
- Shop at the Grand Bazaar, one of the biggest covered markets in the world with over 60 streets and 5000 shops
- Enjoy a Bosphorus cruise where Europe and Asia connect
- Visit the Spice Market where the air is full of enticing aromas of herbs and spices
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul Airport
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fees
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All accommodation
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Meals not stated in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Please check if you need a visa to enter Turkey
- Make sure you have adequate insurance before you travel
- Flights tickets are e-tickets. Calculation is based on promotional class and rates are subject to change until ticketed. You will receive references to flight tickets after booking.
- This itinerary is subject to change and may be reversed without prior notice according to weather, museum closing days, daily events or other unforeseen circumstances