3-Day Tour to Cappadocia and Ephesus from Istanbul with Return Flights
Turkey is a big country, that is jam-packed with many diverse regions, which makes it a compelling place. This tour will make sure you don’t waste any time while enjoying 4-star accommodations.
Your fantastic 3-day tour kicks off with a flight from Istanbul to Kayseri where you will go into the moonscape of Cappadocia, for a brilliant introduction to the otherworldly region.
Millions of years ago volcanic ash spat into the atmosphere, only to fall and cover the earth with layers of ash that solidified. It was then carved out by the wind, floodwater, and rain that formed the lunar-like landscape you can see today.
See the Göreme Open-Air Museum, Kaymakli Underground City and Cappadocia's Rose Valley where you have the option for a sunrise hot air balloon tour.
After seeing Cappadocia’s highlights, you will then travel to Ephesus, which is steeped in Turkey’s ancient history. You will get an opportunity to visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Walk in the footsteps of the local people while you visit Marble Street, Library of Celsus to name a few of the many things you can see while in this ancient city and is probably one of Turkey's best-preserved ruins.
- Save time on traveling between different regions as domestic flights are included
- Have the option to take an early morning hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia (extra charge)
- Relive the footsteps of the local people at the archeological site at Ephesus and visit the House of the Virgin Mary
- Enjoy 4-star accommodation in a boutique cave hotel in Cappadocia and a centrally located hotel in Izmir
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is only available from the age of 12
- Pick-up servicePickup from your hotel in Istanbul.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fees
- All flights
- Professional guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and hotel or airport drop-off
- 2 nights of accommodation with breakfast and dinner
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink that are not specified
- If travelling in the Summer months please make sure to apply suncream
- Please make sure you wear suitable clothing when visiting any religious sites
- All guests names must be as they are written on their passports. Guests will be held responsible for any losses if names are informed wrong