With a Group Tour, Explore the Heart of Cappadocia
Meet our guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel in Cappadocia.
Our first stop is the Devrent imagination valley which has different rock formations that look like animal figurines.
Then we head on to Zelve Open-Air Museum which is one of the oldest settlements of Cappadocia and one of the three UNESCO sites in the park. We will walk around Zelve and visit some sites there before continuing to Pasabag Fairy Chimneys.
Walking around Pasabag Fairy Chimneys will make you feel like you are in the country of the Hobbits.
Before lunch, we can visit the local ceramic workshops in the town of Avanos where the pottery has been a major part of life here for over 4,000 years.
Following the lunch, we end the day visiting one of the highlights of Cappadocia; Goreme Open Air Museum. This 1,600 years old educational centre of Greek Orthodox Church will welcome us with lovely frescoes and wall paintings on its cave churches and chapels.
On the drive back to your hotel, we will stop by the Pigeon Valley for a photo break.
This is a shared group tour with maxımum of 16 people.
- Be in awe with the rock formations you will see in Devrent Imagination Valley
- Take a walk around Zelve Open-Air Museum and the Pasabag Fairy Chimneys
- Explore Göreme Open- Air Museum to see the Cave Churches, Chapels and more
- Amazing panoramic views throughout the day
- Photo break at Pigeon Valley
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cappadocia
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Private English Speaking guide
- Lunch on tour
- All admission fees to the sites and museums
- Vehicle expenses
- Expenses of the driver & guide (food and drinks)
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at the meal
- Gratuities for the guide and driver
- Casual Dress Code
- Sun cream and a hat is recommended