Traditional Turkish Night in Cappadocia
We will pick you up and make our way to one of the cave restaurants of Cappadocia, where the show will be performed. To begin with, you will watch a short Whirling dervishes show, followed by live music.
Then other folk dancers will be performed by dancers wearing local dresses from different parts of turkey after the belly dancer will perform a show. The dancers, including a bride and groom, will also come on to the dance floor and perform a traditional Turkish wedding.
In between the performances, tuck into a fabulous dinner of typical Turkish cuisine, including a delicious dessert and a glass wine, beer or the traditional Turkish raki.
- Inclusive of hotel pick up and drop off
- Enjoy traditional beers, wines or the famous Raki
- Sample traditional Turkish cuisine and desserts
- Performances by dancers from 7 different regions of Turkey
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Turkish
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cappadocia/Goreme.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Drinks including beer, wine or Raki
- Turkish dinner/desserts
- Traditional dance performance
- Any other personal expenses
- Additional drinks/food
- Please inform us when making your booking if you have any dietary issues/allergies.
- Please include your hotel name and address when making your booking.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1