Red Tour Activity Bundle Option 2 in Cappadocia With Hot Air Balloon Ride
Cappadocia is an amazing and awe-inspiring place to visit with great photo opportunities and is one of the most visited places in Turkey.
There are lots of great Cappadocia activities you will want to do while visiting this mesmerising place, including the magnificent Fairy Chimneys and the traditional Whirling Dervishes.
Fly over the fantastic landscapes on a Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride with our standard package that holds a maximum of 20 - 28 people per basket.
In this package, you will go on Cappadocia Red Tour where you will make your way to Devrent Valley and Pasabagi, which is also called "Imagination Valley" by the locals due to the shape of the fairy chimneys.
Then head to a pottery workshop, and you will get to see a demonstration, Avanos is a typical centre of terracotta work of art. We will then head to the Goreme open-air museum, where you will discover many different rock-cut churches.
See Uchisar Castle, which is a massive fairy chimney castle and had been used by the Romans, Byzantines, Seljuk and the Ottoman empires.
In this package, you will also experience a Horse Safari and see Cappadocia’s valleys, orchards, and vineyards on horseback with a 2-hour sunset trail ride on an Anatolian or Arabian horse.
For a bit of excitement, you will take part in a jeep safari. We have great SUV's and four-wheel drive jeeps, which can be so much fun to drive around the unique and beautiful landscape of Cappadocia.
For some evening entertainment, go to a traditional Turkish night which is a great chance to find yourself experiencing exotic traditional Turkish dancers. The whole show will be featuring traditional dancers from 7 different regions of turkey.
These Cappadocia tours can all be booked in one booking, saving you time and making your experience stress free.
- Experience all the the best activities in Cappadocia in 1 booking
- Soar high in the sky on a hot air balloon and see the views from above
- See some of the best sights in Cappadocia on a Red Tour
- Take a horse safari and take some photos of the magnificent scenery
- For an adventure go on a jeep safari over Cappadocia's terrain
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish night and see the traditional dancing of Turkey
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from Your Cappadocia Hotel
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Cappadocia activity bundle
- Pickup and drop off from your Cappadocia hotel
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- All the Cappadocia activities mentioned
- Dinner and drinks included on the Turkish night
- Food and drink (except for the Turkish night)
- Make sure you have comfortable footwear and clothing for the tours