Get the Hump on Cappadocia Camel Ride
Camel riding is the most famous oriental activity in Cappadocia. It shows you the culture in ancient time, tradition, lifestyle, endemic flora and fauna in Cappadocia. Also, different rock formations and landscapes are seen.
This activity has different time and durations.
We have day time riding.
When you book this activity,you can see Rose valley and Meskendir valley.
The camel farm provides you with local and traditional clothes.
You will have free time to take photographs, service of a guide.
Pick up/drop off services from your hotel in Cappadocia.
- Hear commentary from the guide
- Go for a camel ride in Turkey's Cappadocia region
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Turkish
- Duration: 1 to 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Not recommended for children under the age of 7
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Cappadocia/Goreme hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Other services not mentioned
- We recommend customers wear comfortable yet suitable clothing for climbing on and off the camel. In the summer months, hats and sunglasses are recommended.
- Please include your hotel name and address when making your booking. Be ready at and waiting in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1