Full Day North Cappadocia Small Group Tour (Red Tour)
Pick-up from hotel at between 09:30 am and 10:00 am. In the morning, first meeting with the lunar landscape of Cappadocia: rock formations beyond belief in Devrent Valley. Visit Pasabag“ fairy chimneys ” where the voice of wind mixes with the “ songs of fairies ” near Zelve.
Lunch in Avanos, the centre of terra cotta work of art since 3000 BC. and a demonstration in a traditional pottery workshop. After, visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum and see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings (10th to 13th century). Continue to panoramic view point Esentepe.
With a spectacular view over Goreme, see the complete view of Goreme valley and Goreme village: fairy chimneys, rock formations and cave houses. End your day with Uchisar Castle. This tall rock, the highest point of the Goreme region. Return to the hotel.
- Cave Houses
- Uchisar Castle
- Goreme Open Air Museum
- Avanos ( Pottery Center )
- Pasabagi ( Monk's Valley )
- Devrent Valley ( lmagination Valley )
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All entrance fees mentioned on the itinerary
- Licensed professional local guide in English Language
- Tours by vehicle with A/C
- Lunch during tours
- Personal expenses
- Drinks on lunch
- Pick up does not include the Crystal Kaymakli Hotel.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1