Full Day Highlights Group Tour of Cappadocia
Start with the visit to the most critical place in Cappadocia Region: Goreme Open Air Museum. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will see the preserved rock-cut churches, the best in the world!
Our next visit will be to Cavusin where the Greek and Turkish people lived together until 1924. You will see the old Greek and Turkish village, which was inhabited until the 1950s and then moved to a new place because of dangerous falling rock.
Then visit Pasabag (Monks Valley) The fairy chimneys in this valley are the best examples in Cappadocia region, also called “mushroom fairy chimneys”.
Your lunch will be at an excellent Turkish restaurant in Avanos. Then, you will have the kick-wheel pottery demonstration which has been an art practised for over 4000 years.
Start with the Hittites; this art became the most important cultural heritage of the town. The next stop will be Kaymakli The Underground City, one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Cappadocia.
After experiencing the life in an underground city, we will drive you to Pigeon Valley to see Uchisar Castle and the valley for a panoramic viewpoint.
- Visit the Goreme Open Air Museum
- Visit Cavusin where the Greek and Turkish people once lived together
- Visit Pasabag (Monks Valley) and see the fairy chimneys
- See the Kaymakli Underground City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore Pigeon Valley to see Uchisar Castle and the valley from a panoramic point
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cappadocia hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Luxurious Vehicles For Round Trip Transportation
- Professional Experienced Tour Guide
- Personal Expenses
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1