Exciting Cappadocia Jeep Safari
This Jeep Safari service is available all day around and starting from 10:00 am.
We can pick you up from your hotel, from a travel agent or a well-known meeting spot.
This tour has a duration of 2 hours to 2 hour 15 minutes in which you get to drive around the beautiful valleys of Cappadocia with lots of photo stops.
Riding the SUV's around the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia to areas where you can not reach or hike and enjoy that picturesque landscape is the best way to see Cappadocia.
The rate charged is per Jeep and the maximum number of people per jeep is 4, however, we can arrange up to 10 Jeeps on the day and cater for groups of up to 40 people.
- Red valley – Kizilcukur: Aktepe which is also known as the sunset point is famous for the wonderful Kizilcukur view of the sunset
- Panorama of Ortahisar: Visit Ortahisar castle and the ancient Greek houses built below thecastle.
- Gomeda Valley and Ruins: At this point, guests will watch the valley from the hill, and there will be a short break to take pictures after visiting the ruins.
- Panorama of Uzengi: Photograph the impressive site of Uzengi brook.
- Mount Gemili: Bird's eye-view of Cappadocia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Turkish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Price is for a group of up to 6 people
- Pick-up servicePick up available from Hotels in Cappadocia
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Return transfers from your hotel
- Gasoline and expenses of the vehicle
- Driving service
- Personal expenses
- Take your comfortable shoes and camera
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1