Erciyes (Argaeus) Mountain Full Day Ski Tour from Cappadocia
Erciyes (Argaeus) Mountain Ski Tour from Cappadocia starts with pick up from hotel or airport. We will continue to Mount Erciyes.
Argeus (Erciyes) Volcano is the highest and most famous volcano of the Cappadocia that last emitted smoke 2,000 years ago. Today it is a dormant volcano but still impressive with its amazing quality of snow for skiing.
On the way, you will see how much the silk road has changed over the last 800 years. It became one of the most important highways of Turkey for trucks, buses, cars etc. instead of camels and horses.
We pass through small villages and towns and see local people.
After arriving at the Volcano you will go to rent equipment like ski gear. Under the leadership of one of the ski instructors, you will learn how to ski in half an hour.
Then you are ready for fun on the snow. You will have roughly three hours of ski experience and try other activities.
Now would you like to share this experience with us? If you say yes, you are welcome.
- Spectacular views from Mount Erciyes
- Pick up and Drop off from Cappadocia
- Professional Ski Instructor for beginners
- Have Fun in the Snow
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Now available to book for Winter 2020
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels or airport in Cappadocia.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Entrance fees
- Ski Instructor
- Ski Equipment
- Helmet and Gloves
- Telfer (Cable Car)
- We recommend customers with them sunglasses and apply sunscreen regularly to their faces.
- Warm clothing is essential and we ask all customers to dress accordingly.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1