Enjoy a Cappadocia Cooking Class Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel and drive to a very lovely small village of Cappadocia called Ayvali.
Here, we will meet a local Anatolians family who have a lovely terrace with a great view who allows their house to be used for cooking classes. These classes are given by the mother of the house.
Our guide will translate her words for you and you will also be given printed recipes.
You will prepare all the food together such as Turkish Ravioli, Yogurt Soup, Vine leaves, dolmadis, Cheese pastry, salad and an apricot dessert.
Having lunch with the local family will be a privilige.
We will drive you back to your hotel and en route, we can stop at the local spice and food shops.
This tour will be an experience of a lifetime for the foodies.
- We provide you this service with real people
- You will enjoy the all food your prepared and cooked.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cappadocia
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Local taxes and 18 % VAT
- Soft drinks
- Lunch and the all preparation
- Private luxurious A/C minivan for the transportation
- Private guide for the duration of the tour
- Personal expenses
- Take your notepad
- Bring your camera you will not want to miss out on the amazing views.
- Dress casually
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1