Cappadocia Horseback Riding Tour
If you like horseback riding, this is one of the most amazing parts in the world where you can enjoy it.
Well trained horses and guides will lead you to a unique landscape. Enjoying the beauty of nature is not the only thing, you will enjoy the history and life behind it.
See Cappadocia’s valleys, orchards, and vineyards on horseback with a 1-hr trail ride on an Anatolian or Arabian horse.
Ride scenic trails with a Turkish cowboy guide, and enjoy views of the landscape during the ‘golden hour’ that’s perfect for photography.
Climb up through volcanic hills, passing fairy chimneys and churches along the way and enjoy views of Cappadocia far from the daytime crowds at tourist sites.
This 1-hour horse riding tour includes pickup and drop-off at Cappadocia hotels.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cappadocia
- Led by a local guide
- See the landscape at sunset
- Ride an Anatolian or Arabian horse
- 1-hour riding tour in Cappadocia
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult rate
- Pick-up servicePick up from Capppadocia/Goreme hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Local taxes and 18 % VAT
- Return private transfers
- Horseback Riding for 1 Hour
- Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Take your hat
- Comfortable clothing advised
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1