3 Day Tour to The Mesmerising Cappadocia and Pamukkale From Istanbul
With this exciting tour package explore the highlights of Turkey in 3 Days where you will visit the stunning landscape of Cappadocia from Istanbul.
The Pasabag valley is a fantastic place to start exploring the lunar landscape of Cappadocia and see the spectacular fairy chimneys with double and triple rock caps. These mushroom-shaped formations have a unique style. The Pasabag is also well known as Monks valley because of the chapel of St. Simeon that is built into one of the three-headed fairy chimneys.
Visit Kaymakli, which is the widest and one of the largest underground cities in Cappadocia and has been opened since 1964 to visitors, but only four of its eight levels. Wander through the narrow corridors of Kaymakli underground city, discovering the many rooms and storages that are carved from the soft volcanic stone. It is also interesting to see the rolling stone doors, deep wells and ventilation shafts.
Drive to Goreme, and see the worldwide famous open-air museum and visit several rock-cut churches with incredible paintings on the walls and ceiling, and most of the frescoes date back to the 10th century.
Explore a unique place, Pigeon Valley, which is named for the numerous pigeon houses carved into the rocks and enjoy a magnificent view of the dovecotes, rock-cut houses and Uchisar castle.
Fly to Kusadasi from Cappadocia to explore Pamukkale another highlight of Turkey. Pamukkale that is located in the province of Denizli and is a natural wonder made up of terraces and travertines formed by hot springs and streams that deposit carbonate minerals. Pamukkale waters are believed to have curative powers and have been used as a thermal bath for centuries. Pamukkale, noted for its excellent characteristics, was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1988.
Located near to Pamukkale is Hierapolis which was founded in 200 BC by Eumenes II in dedication to the Amazon Queen Hiera and wife of Telephos, the founder of Pergamum. Hierapolis is a popular ancient site that attracts worldwide attention for its grand monuments and buildings. The ancient city of Hierapolis lost its Hellenistic façade because of several earthquakes and gained a new facade that reflects the influences of Roman architecture during the reconstruction.
Welcoming thousands of visitors on Pamukkale and Hierapolis tours for its natural wonders and ancient monuments every year and Pamukkale is waiting to welcome you as well!
- Experience the local life in Turkey with your local Guides
- Explore Turkey's Hidden Underground City
- Witness the most popular historical and natural sights of Turkey
- Take a dip in the thermal baths and limestone bordered pools around Pamukkale
- Have an opportunity to visit UNESCO sites in Turkey
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Istanbul Hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 days guided North & South Cappadocia and Pamukkale Tour
- Entrance fees
- Breakfast at hotels and lunch during the tour
- 2 nights accommodation
- Domestic flights included between; Istanbul to Cappadocia, Cappadocia to Izmir, Izmir to Cardak
- All transfers from/to hotels and airports
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Entrance to the Cleopatra Poll at Pamukkale
You will have an early morning pick up from your Istanbul hotel, where you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Kayseri (Cappadocia).
Upon arrival, our driver will welcome you and transfer you to meet with your guide before your tour starts after meeting with the rest of your tour group (if you have chosen the group tour).
During the tour in Cappadocia, we will visit Goreme with its Panoramic View, The Open Air Museum, The Valley of Three Beauties, The Village of Avanos, The Valley of Devrent (Imagination Valley) and The Valley of Pasabag.
After breakfast at your hotel where you start your tour and visit the rest of this fantastic region including The Valley of Red, The Cavusin Valley, The Valley of Love, The Underground City of Kaymakli or Derinkuyu and The Valley of the Doves.
At the end of this tour, we will make our way to the Airport, and you will have your flight to the Izmir where you will meet with our crew who will transfer to your hotel in Kusadasi.
You will have breakfast at the hotel and drive for around 3 hrs for a full day tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis.
Pamukkale meaning “cotton castle” in Turkish, and is a natural site containing hot springs and travertines which are terraces of mineral carbonates that are left by the water with its temperate climate throughout the many years.
We will then have a visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis, a UNESCO World Heritage site and you will also have the opportunity to swim in the Cleopatra pool with an additional charge(by the facility), filled with marble columns from the Roman temple of Apollo and Agora.
When the tour is finished, we will make our way to the Airport for your flight back to Istanbul. When you arrive at Istanbul Airport, we will meet you at the exit gate of the domestic terminal and transfer you back to your Hotel in Istanbul.
- Please make sure your names match exactly as they appear on your passport
- Children aged 11 and younger will be allocated an extra bed in their parent's room
- Remember to bring your swimwear if you choose to take a dip in Cleopatra's Pool
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear as there is walking involved
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1