The Complete Ephesus & Sirince Tour From Kusadasi
In the Complete Ephesus & Sirince Tour from Kusadasi, visit the magnificent Ephesus, one of the four major cities at one point in the Roman Empires most active times. After skipping the main entrance line, explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus with a professional tour guide.
Walk through history along marble lined streets, among them the Baths of Scholastica, Library of Celsus, Temple of Hadrian and The Grand Theater and Terrace Houses.
The House of Virgin Mary is located on the Aladag Mountains 5 miles away from Ephesus.
After visiting the House of the Virgin Mary, we take you to St. John’s Basilica. We will stop at Artemis Temple for a while.
Visit the village of Sirince which has a traditional Turkish village life; famous with wine houses, olive oils, handicrafts, organic vegetables and fruits. The town has the synthesis of Turk-Greek culture, and we visit an Orthodox Church and mosque. In the narrow streets of the village, you will find women, selling handicrafts of all kinds, olive oil. Another attraction of Sirince is its fruity wine: try its taste in small cafes.
We then drive back to Kusadasi town centre and Kusadasi port or hotel to drop you off.
- Visit the holy place which is The House of the Virgin Mary.
- You will see The Magnesia Gate when you arrive in Ephesus. You will pass the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan, Agora and the Great Theater.
- Explore what remains of the Temple of Artemis.
- Sirince Village has a traditional Turkish village life; famous with wine houses, olive oils, handicrafts, organic vegetables and fruits. The village has a synthesis of Turk-Greek culture, where we visit a mosque and Orthodox church.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceAvailable from Kusadasi Hotels or Cruise Port
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Private Mercedes-Benz Luxury Vehicles.
- You are fully insured during our tour.
- All parking fees.
- Private Expert Licensed Guide.
- Pickup and drop-off included.
- Food and Drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- All Entrance Fees.
- As it will be very hot in the summer we recommend you to bring an umbrella or hat with you.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.
- During the summer months use sun protection.
- Wear appropriate clothing for entering Holy Sites.