Taste of Traditional Turkish Cuisine | Small Group Kusadasi Food Tour
4.5 / 5 total 3107 reviews
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
Product code: 4877
Discover Kusadasi and small villages, taste a range of delectable Turkish delicacies on this half-day, small-group private tour. Meet your guide in the morning in Kusadasi Cruise port, and be sure to come hungry: you have a day of feasting ahead of you.
Explore a Kirazli Village, and enjoy a traditional Turkish breakfast, Sip Turkish coffee, visit multiple local restaurants in Selcuk and discover Turkey’s must-try dishes.
Visit the village of Sirince which has a traditional Turkish village life; famous for wine houses, olive oils, handicrafts, organic vegetables and fruits. The town has the synthesis of Turk-Greek culture, and we will also visit an Orthodox Church and mosque.
Walk through the old little village and finish the tour by tasting the final product, a range of the best homemade wines from local fruits and berries.
Why not try the homemade wines and pick which one you like the best-see all the beautiful fruits. Great Wines-Mouthwatering Foods-Great Value
- Discover Beautiful new Places that you will want to visit again.
- Fantastic Wines-For all you Wine Connoisseurs-MouthWatering foods-Give Your Tastebuds a Treat
- We will you take you for your breakfast to a Koy Sofrasi Restaurant, See Ancient Buildings- Orthodox Church-Beautiful Mosque. Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy a Cultural Tour.
- See the local Turkish way of life
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A Minimum of 2 Adults Is Required to Book This Tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Kusadasi Hotels and Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Easy CancellationYou can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Friendly, knowledgeable and passionate English-speaking tour guide
- A day filled with culinary, cultural, historic and personal anecdotes, with a local insider’s view
- Sample a wide range of dishes, enjoy Turkish coffee and breakfast, and more
- Personal expenses
Pickup and Drop-off
Know Before You Go
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable footwear.
- Please provide pick up details when making your booking.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review