Private Tour from Kusadasi Port to Ephesus and Kirazli Village
Explore the magnificent ruins of Ephesus on this sightseeing tour from Kusadasi Port. One of the most breathtaking sites in this Roman and Greek complex is the Odeon Theatre, a semi-circular structure that could once seat up to 1,400 spectators.
See the beautiful Celcius Library completed by the Romans in 117AD, and it is perhaps the most impressive façade still standing in Ephesus, with columns, statues and windows towering above you.
As a bonus, experience the local village life in Turkey with a visit to the village of Kirazli. Pick peaches, cherries and olives with the villagers, and chat about their interesting lives.
- Explore the ruins of the ancient city of Ephesus
- Admire the remains of the semi-circular Odeon Theatre
- Walk down marble streets to the towering Celsus Library
- Experience the local village life in Kirazli
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kusadasi Port.
- Easy CancellationYou can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- All transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop off from Kusadasi Port
- Other services not mentioned
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Please be ready at your pickup point 15 minutes before your departure time
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes as there is a lot of walking on the tour
- Apply suncream especially in the Summer months
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1