Private Ephesus Tour
Your private guide will meet you at the Kusadasi Hotel/Port with a sign with your name on it, anytime you want. After greeting, you will have a 20-minute drive to Ephesus area.
Ephesus is one of the well preserved Greco- Roman ancient city's in the world, famous with Odeon where the music concerts were organized.
Domitian Temple which is one of the first temples in the history dedicated for a human. Celcius Library which was the third biggest library in the ancient age. The amphitheatre is one of the biggest amphitheatres in the world with 24.000 people capacity and where St. Paul preached.
See the Roman Baths; Fountains; Temples; Agora; Love House; Public Toilets; (Terrace Houses, optional ) Terrace Houses are optional and not recommended for disabled people because of the steps. Minimum required time for Terrace Houses is 30 minutes.
House of Virgin Mary is one of the pilgrimage centers of Christians where Virgin Mary passed her time and died. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967 and ‘unofficially’ confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979.
Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While there visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine that you can see. The next stop after the House of Virgin Mary will be Temple of Artemis which is one of the seven wonders of the ancient age.
Drive up to the Turkish Orthodox village of Sirince located on top of a mountain. The village is a synthesis of Turkish and Greek culture. Visit a mosque and an Orthodox church. Along the narrow streets are women selling handcrafted goods and olive oil. Taste the fruity wine in a small cafe.
Your guide would like to introduce you to the local cultural aspect of Ephesus by showing you handmade carpet and rug art weaving teaching –village and leather company. Drive back to Kusadasi town centre and port or hotel.
- See the first church dedicated to Virgin Mary is in Ephesus
- Listen to your certified guide as you go through the sites
- Explore Ephesus, the most impressive archeological site in Turkey
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All travelers pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from where ever you are located in Kusadasi or selcuk.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 10 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private professional driver
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Private professional licensed guide
- Other personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat and plenty of sunscreen as shade is limited
- Ephesus: 40 Turkish Lira (Equivalent of €8) • House of Mary: 25 Turkish Lira (Equivalent of €5) • Temple of Artemis: Free of Charge • Sirince Village: Free of charge • Isa Bey Mosque: Free of Charge • Terrace Houses: 20 Turkish Lira (Equivalent of €4) • Basilica of St. John: 10 Turkish Lira (Equivalent of €2)