Panoramic Tour Ephesus, Basilica of St. John, Artemis Temple & Museum from Kusadasi
After being picked up from Kusadasi, you will drive Selcuk town. You will arrive at the upper gate of the Ephesus where your tour guide will share detailed information about Ephesus. From this angle, you will see the administrator part of the ancient city.
Then you will have a short drive to see the Statue of the Virgin Mary before being driven into the town of Selcuk visiting the Isa Bey Mosque & the Basilica of St. John and Selcuk Castle. The Isabey Mosque constructed in 1374-1375, with views of the beautiful courtyard. The Isa mosque is one of the oldest and most impressive works of architecture remaining from the Anatolian beylics.
Continue to the Ephesus Archeology Museum, where you will learn more about the groundbreaking excavations at Ephesus, St. Jean Church, Artemision, and Belevi Grave Memorial. Admire the variety of pieces, some significant examples from Ephesus and the broader Anatolia.
Next, you will visit the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, once a Greek temple dedicated to a goddess Greeks identified as Artemis, and that is one of the Seven Wonders in the Ancient World.
- Explore the must-see sights of Ephesus in a single day
- Statue of Virgin Mary is standing next to Ephesus and gifted from the US
- Panoramic view of the administrative part of the Ephesus from Magnesia gate know as the upper gate
- Scenic drive via the Selcuk Castle, Basilica of St. John, Isa Bey Mosque, Ottoman Hamam complex and museum and Artemis Temple
- The Ephesus Archaeology Museum, where you have the chance to learn more about the groundbreaking excavations at Ephesus, St. Jean Church, Artemision, and Belevi Grave Memorial. Admire the variety of pieces, some significant examples from Ephesus
- Home of Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kusadasi Hotels , Kusadasi Port and Selcuk Hotels
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance Fees
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Round trip transfer
- Bottle of Water per person
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Passengers who have walking difficulties are always welcome
- Family Friendly
- Kids Friendly
- The tour is easy level
- This is a panoramic tour, most of the time is spent in the vehicle, only the Museum is inside visit