Pamukkale Overnight Tour from Kusadasi
On The Pamukkale Overnight tour, you will experience the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pamukkale Travertines and Hierapolis ancient city and also the City of Aphrodite the Goddess of Love.
Day 1: Leaving your hotel you will be meet your guide for a 3-hour drive to Pamukkale. We will have lunch in one of the local restaurants along the way.
Prepare to be amazed by the magnificent UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site. Called Pamukkale, because it resemblances a white cotton castle consists of terraces that are formed by geo-thermally heated water that cascades down immense slopes, leaving a residue of calcium carbonate that turns into travertine. Tourists can walk through the terraces pools with broad stretches of bright white and golden mineral deposits.
After lunch, we continue to Hierapolis. The necropolis here is the most important ancient cemetery in Anatolia. Next, you will visit Laodicea, the most famous and influential city in the 1st century BC, located at the crossroads between the main Ionian towns of that time. During the time of St John, the Church of Laodicea was one of the seven most essential churches of Christianity. Relax in the thermal pool bath at your hotel — overnight and dinner in Pamukkale.
Day 2: After breakfast, you will drive with your guide to Aphrodisias—the ancient Roman City dedicated to the goddess of love. With an expert guide, explore the site, including the stadium, the Temple of Aphrodite, the Odeon, the theatre, and Hadrian’s Bath. Step inside the Aphrodisias Museum to see many beautiful examples from the famous Aphrodisias school of sculpture. We will have lunch in one of the local restaurants along the way.
After lunch, you will return to your hotel.
- Prepare to be dazzled by the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site at Pamukkale, where geo-thermally heated water cascades down immense slopes, leaving a residue of calcium carbonate that hardens into travertine.
- Visit the City of Laodicea. Evangelist St John declared that the Church of Laodicea was one of the seven most essential churches of Christianity
- At the end of the day, relax in the thermal pool bath at your hotel.
- Overnight and dinner in Pamukkale
- Discover the city of Aphrodisias; the ancient Roman City dedicated to the goddess of love.
- Explore the site, including the stadium, the Temple of Aphrodite, the Odeon, the theater and Hadrian’s Bath
- Step inside the Aphrodisias Museum to see many excellent examples from the famous Aphrodisias school of sculpture.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kusadasi Hotels , Kusadasi Port and Selcuk Hotels
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Dinner at Hotel
- Entrance Fees
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Round trip transfer
- Bottle of Water per person
- One night accommodation
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
09:00 am Pick up from Hotel / Airport.
12:00 am Arrive at Pamukkale for your Lunch break.
13:00 pm Photo stop in front of the Travertines.
13:30 pm Visit Hierapolis Ancient City.
15:00 pm Departure from Hierapolis to Laodicea.
15:30 pm Visit Leodicea Ancient City.
17:00 pm Arriving at your Hotel.
10:00 am Departure from hotel to Aphrodisias. 10:45 am Arrive and visit The city of Aphrodisias. 12:30 pm Arriving at the Museum of Aphrodisias. 14:00 pm Departure for Lunch Break and some free time. 15:00 pm Departure back to Kusadasi. 18:00 pm Arrive at Hotel.
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time