Kusadasi Adventure Jeep Safari Group Tours
If you like a thrilling adventure join us on a Kusadasi Jeep Safari Tour with Land Rovers. After we pick you up from your Kusadasi hotel or Port, we will drive to the beautiful National Park.
Along the way, you can also feast your eyes on the beautiful Aegean sea view with lush olive trees and Turkish Villages. The first place we wıll visit is Echo Canyon and ancient monastery where you can enjoy the view from 1000mt above sea level.
We will then have lunch (bbq) near the fire pool before we climb up to the waterfall where you can enjoy the natural rough terrain. The view from this area includes the İsland of Samos (Greece).
We will then make an exciting descent of the mountain, and on the way, we will stop at Zeus Cave where you can have a swim in the crystal clear waters and have the best time in this tour.
At Long Beach where you can enjoy a final swim and sunbathe on the beach where you can also get some drink in the cafe shop. After the last swimming break at Long Beach, all jeeps will drive back to the departure point.
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Zeus Cave and sunbathe at Long Beach
- Climb to the waterfall on natural rough terrain.
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch near the fire pool.
- See Echo Canyon and the very old monastery.
- Visit the stunning National Park.
- Have an adventure on a Jeep Safari!
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from the Port of Kusadasi or your Hotel.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThis service can be cancelled without any penalties up to 4 days prior to the tour date. Full cancellation applies in the event of a no-show.
- Instant Confirmation
- BBQ lunch
- All sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer services from Kusadasi hotels or Port
- Water guns
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guides (optional)
- Be prepared bring a Hat and sunscreen for protection against the Sun.
- Bring a change of clothing, swim suites and towels.
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
- Amendments are subject to availability and may require a supplement fee.
- Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1