Half Day House Of Virgin Mary & Artemission Tour From Kusadasi & Selcuk
During our half day tour of House of Virgin Mary & Artemission from Kusadasi & Selcuk discover The House of Virgin Mary which is one of the pilgrimage centres of Christians. This is where Virgin Mary spent her last years.
Pope Paul VI 'unofficially’ confirmed its authenticity when visiting the shrine in 1967. Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI have also visited this shrine.
After The House of Virgin Mary, you will visit the Temple of Artemis which is known as one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World.
Our private tour from Kusadasi & Selcuk includes the views of a local professional tour guide and round-trip transport from your hotel or port.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. Learn about the miracles that happened on that exact site and much more
- See The Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceAvailable from Kusadasi Cruise Port or Selcuk & Kusadasi Hotels.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Private Mercedes De-Luxe Vehicle.
- You are fully insured during our tour.
- All parking fees.
- Private Local Licensed Guide.
- Pickup and drop-off included.
- Food and Drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- All Entrance Fees.
- You can bring a scarf to tie to the wall thats in The House of Virgin Mary area to make a wish.
- Wear appropriate clothing for entering Holy Sites.